22/09/2021 - Event News
UK – GLP proved at this year’s PLASA Show that it is sometimes unnecessary to take more than a minimal booth to create maximum impact.
22/09/2021 - Business News
Canada – Christie and the University of Waterloo’s Vision and Image Processing Lab are celebrating a new milestone: the development and...
22/09/2021 - Production News
USA – Co-founded by famed bassist Matt Garrison and co-founder Fortuna Sung, ShapeShifter Lab is a 4,200 square foot performance space in Brooklyn...
- POLAR Promotes Will Turney to Head of Integrated Solutions
- The Astera After Sales Technical Support Team Expands
- Robe LEDBeam 350s Play the TV Game
- Maverick Silens 2 Profile Wins PLASA 2021 Award for Innovation
- TiMax Tosca spatialisation entrances Puccini purists
- Ayrton goes into the Wilderness with Camp LiteNordic
- Pro Audio Systems Appoints Chris Beardwell
- White Light sets the scene for Shakespearean classic under the stars at Kew Gardens
- Meet The High Output X-Effects LED Projector
- MLA Folds Back the Years at Rewind Festival
- Mason Felps Gives Rock the South Bold Looks with Chauvet Professional
- Martin Dudley and ChamSys Captivate at Heaven 17 Roundhouse Show
- Mathieu Cabanes discovers the capabilities of Robert Juliat’s LED Arthur followspot at the Domaine d'O
- Dynacord and Danley announce strategic alignment
- Miscellany of Lighting & Stagecraft
- Michael Hall & Julie Harper
This title will help schools, colleges, amateurs, technicians and all those interested in practical theatre and performance to understand, in an entertaining and informative way, the key backstage skills. Within its pages, numerous professionals share their own special knowledge and expertise, interspersed with diversions of historic interest and anecdotes from those practising at the front line of the industry. As a result, much of the advice and skills set out have not previously been set in print.Visit Our Bookshop