13/07/2020 - Production News
USA – Each year, WinShape Camps attracts over 30,000 students to its Christian-led summer camps across the US but like most outdoor camps were...
13/07/2020 - Project News
USA – Successful music producer with a passion for studio gear, Will Shenk chose an eight-channel mic pre, ASP800 when it came to upgrading at Métier...
13/07/2020 - Equipment News
Ayrton has launched the latest in its series of IP65-rated fixtures, Domino – The Master of the Elements! Building on the huge success of Perseo,...
- Chauvet Professional Names Eusebio Romero Garcia Product Specialist for Spain
- Triple E Ltd back up to full capacity
- Action Church Adds KLANG Immersive IEM Mixing to its Flagship Broadcast Site
- Painting the Town Red
- New seminars on conferencing and learning during the pandemic, a live visit to Aalborg University and learn new workflows for hybrid learning and contactless audio
- Avant-Scènes Supports Diverse Mix of Performances at Manège de Reims with Chauvet Professional
- Christie Lites invests in large quantity of Elation multi-purpose Paladin Panels
- France’s Eventlive-Group Acquires Claypaky Mini-B LED Moving Lights
- Astera Launches NYX Bulb
- AO Drones takes to the skies with ambitious ‘Thank You’ for frontline heroes
- DiGiCo’s SD9 makes light work for The Cube
- MAXI-mise Your Planning Time
- Australia’s “Delivered Live” Brings Lockdown Relief with Harry The Hirer and Chauvet Professional
- Rosco Tough Prime Black – the Perfect Paint for Stage Floors
- Entertainment Electronics
- Anton Woodward
Electronic engineering in theatres has become quite prevalent in recent years, whether for lighting, sound, automation or props – so it has become an increasingly important skill for the theatre technician to possess. This book is intended to give the theatre technician a good grasp of the fundamental principles of electronics without getting too bogged down with maths so that many of the mysteries of electronics are revealed.Visit Our Bookshop