21/01/2022 - People News
The Netherlands - Victor Petitjean is a French software developer, living in the Netherlands for five years. He received his Master's degree at the...
21/01/2022 - Production News
UK – Spice, the mystical matter found on the planet Arrakis in the film Dune, possess some incredible powers, such as enabling travel at speeds...
- MGX Studios use disguise to drive a virtual production commercial with Formula 1 and Autonomy
- Allen & Heath’s dLive in Monitor World for AnnenMayKantereit Tour
- Moving house!
- Elation KL Panel meets Olympic standard for curling qualification
- London’s Permanent Virtual Production Studio, Studio 19, Opens at Royal Lancaster London
- GLP Air Domes and Rain Covers protect LEC’s festival lighting in Chicago weather
- Fumasoli Audio & Lights Rental Chooses Adamson
- Stage Audio Works announces new, dedicated distribution company, AV Distribution
- Keith Hoagland Sets Stage for Lainey Wilson with Chauvet Professional
- AV Stumpfl appoints Jan Walter as global business development manager, screens
- Martin Audio Japan Moves Outdoors for Previously Postponed WP Series Demo
- Sennheiser’s Digital 6000 Wireless Microphone System supports Cirque du Soleil to come back from an extended hiatus, drawing audiences back to the Big Top
- Main Light, South to Open in Nashville this Spring
- Pearl Technology Deploys Award-Winning First United Methodist Church AV Upgrade
- Entertainment in Production Volume 2: 2000-2006
- Rob Halliday
Rob Halliday has a dual career as a lighting designer/programmer and author, and in these two volumes he provides the intriguing but comprehensive technical background stories behind the major musical productions and other notable projects spanning the period 1994 to 2005Visit Our Bookshop