21/10/2021 - Project News
Ecuador – Even during the toughest times, those who look forward to the future give those around them reasons to hope for better days ahead. The...
21/10/2021 - Equipment News
The QRP20 is a two-way column array system with high-Q directivity for increased projection control to be used as vertical sound system, for both...
- PRG turns to GLP impression S350 Wash for Virtual Production Studio-xR
- Kinetic Lighting’s new investment in Ayrton Diablo proves popular with wide array of customers
- PIXERA control Integrates ISAAC Ecosystem
- Pearce Hire welcomes return of The Showman’s Show
- Electric Woodlands Makes Enchanted Festival Debut with Martin Audio PAs
- Burna Boy is Twice As Tall with Yamaha RIVAGE PM10
- Hippotizer Tierra+ MK2 is rock solid for No Time To Die premiere
- Lenny Sasso and Chauvet Professional F6 Strip IP Reflect Many Sides of PVRIS
- disguise xR powers the Honda Civic Tour
- Limburg Oet de Drup benefit concert sponsored by Highlite and SLF Group
- Infinity presents Chimp V2.0 software update, the next stage in the evolution of the Chimp
- Trinity Laban upgrades to EM Acoustics
- Robe T1 Luminaires for Johannesburg’s Market Theatre
- Bandit Lites Rocks Neyland Stadium for Tennessee Volunteers Football Game
- Case Studies in Crowd Management, Security and Business Continuity
- Chris Kemp, Patrick Smith
The creation of good case studies to support work in progress and to give answers to those seeking guidance in their quest to come to terms with perennial questions is no easy task.
This book focuses on a series of events that had major issues that impacted on the every day delivery of the events researched.Visit Our Bookshop