Latest News Headlines
AKG D5 C dynamic directional vocal microphone now available
AKG Professional and UK distributor Sound Technology Ltd have announced immediate availability of the new AKG D5 C dynamic directional microphone. The D5 C is designed specifically for intensive stage use and provides the dependability and sonic quality required for all live sound environments.
“Since its launch, the D5 has gained a well-deserved reputation as a highly durable and high-performance dynamic vocal microphone for live staging applications of all sizes,” said Erich Gaertner, product line manager, AKG. “The D5 C lives up to this reputation and offers live vocalists an expanded lineup of industry-leading microphone options to choose from.”
Thanks to its cardioid polar pattern, the D5 C is the most sensitive to sound coming from the front, while barely responding to sound from the back. It can withstand press levels up to 160 dB, while the elimination of handling noise guarantees reliable performance. An additional model, the D5 CS, is electrically, mechanically and acoustically identical to the D5 C, but features a click-free on/off switch.
- Patented laminated Varimotion diaphragm for crisp sound that cuts through every mix
- Cardioid polar pattern for a wide variety of applications
- Dual shock mount of microphone capsule, eliminating any kind of handling noise
- Integrated pop filter for elimination of pops and wind noise
- Spring-steel wire-mesh grilled that withstands every live performance
20th October 2015
© 1999 - 2020 Entertainment Technology Press Limited News Stories