Latest News Headlines
RTS launches first OMNEO-based keypanels at ISE: High-quality sound meets ultimate flexibility
Coinciding with its 40th anniversary, RTS has introduced the first keypanel series with OMNEO on board at ISE 2015. The KP-Series keypanels set a new milestone within the RTS product range, combining HD colour displays, improved single key operation and full compatibility with all existing RTS matrices in a modern design. KP-Series keypanels are suitable for a wide range of intercom product customers such as broadcast production studios, theater and sport venues, houses of worship, and outside broadcast (OB) vans.
The new KP-Series family from RTS includes three members:
- KP-5032 – two-rack unit keypanel with 32 operation keys
- KP-4016 – one-rack unit keypanel with 16 operation keys
- EKP-4016 – one-rack unit extension panel with 16 operation keys
- Backwards compatible with existing RTS analog matrices and forward compatible with future-proof OMNEO open IP architecture using Dante transmission protocol, RTS KP-Series provides a future-proof investment.
- OMNEO technology on board. The KP-Series from RTS is the first keypanel series with OMNEO technology developed by Bosch on board. OMNEO is based on two key technologies – the media transmission component Dante from Audinate Pty, Australia and the system-control component OCA (Open Control Architecture). By utilising open public standards, OMNEO provides highest interoperability, flexibility, reliability, resilience, and future-proof technology. OMNEO enables a secure set up at competitively low system cost due to the use of standard IT components and lower installation as well as maintenance costs.
- Each keypanel features a full-color HD display offering superior colour, contrast, resolution, and viewing angle. The keypanels are capable of displaying Latin, Cyrillic, and simplified Chinese characters.
- Intuitive single hand operation by ergonomically designed four-way levers providing talk/listen and volume. The KP-Series of panels now offer as standard a full range of external connections for GP-I/O and ancillary audio functions, which were previously optional.
- Superior sound quality with design assistance provided by the EV speaker engineering R&D group.
The RTS KP-Series range will be available worldwide in Spring 2015.
11th February 2015
© 1999 - 2021 Entertainment Technology Press Limited News Stories