Latest News Headlines
Calling all Video Creatives: ArKaos MediaMaster PRO Training at InfoComm 2015
ArKaos PRO will be hosting two hands-on courses as part of InfoComm’s education programme. ArKaos sales manager and project co-ordinator, Benjamin Bauwens, will lead the comprehensive training sessions which will provide participants with everything required to set up, program and run a show using MediaMaster PRO. Topics will include video mapping, edge blending, 3D mapping and advanced geometrical correction. Each half-day session provides focused, hands-on training with the new MediaMaster Pro V4.2 software and media servers range.
The course is designed for creative lighting designers and professional video operators and programmers who wish to establish a solid core of media server knowledge on one of the most powerful and economical media server solutions on the market.
- Hardware Overview: Stage, Studio and Stadium Servers
- Software: Overview of MediaMaster Express 4.2 and MediaMaster Pro 4.2
- Interface: Including Theatre Mode and Advanced Fixture Mode
- Geometrical Correction: Soft Edge, Keystone, Geometrical Correction, Basic and Advanced Soft Edge
- LED Mapper Interface Overview and Fixture Mapping
- Video Mapper: Interface Overview, Output Management Hands-On 3D Surface Mapping and Interpolation
Wednesday June 17th 9:00am – 1:00pm, LT02 Arkaos Media Server Training
Thursday 9:00am – 1:00pm, LT03 Arkaos Media Server Training
12th May 2015
© 1999 - 2021 Entertainment Technology Press Limited News Stories