Latest News Headlines
Prolyte Truss Exchange Programme
Investing in a brand new stock of Prolyte truss was never easier. Prolyte now offers good value for old truss inventory when investing in Prolyte truss and join the worldwide network of Prolyte rental partners. All logistic handling is taken care of, Prolyte delivers your new truss and the old truss will be taken away free of charge.
The truss exchange programme is a unique opportunity to upgrade rental stock with brand new truss. Having truss of just one brand will increase efficiency dramatically. Furthermore, by joining the worldwide network of Prolyte rental partners companies will be able to rent or hire Prolyte truss easily in peak seasons. Prolyte is globally recognised as a premium brand – customers will benefit from the quality and safety guarantee Prolyte offers.
By taking the old truss materials to the aluminium factory to have them recycled, really contributes in keeping the environmental footprint as small as possible.
Scrap aluminium can be recycled to be re-used in products after its initial production. The process involves simply re-melting the metal, which is far less expensive and energy-intensive than creating new aluminium. In this way old truss can become new truss, while saving energy.
To apply for the Truss Exchange Programme
- Call the nearest Prolyte distributor for an appointment
- Decide on your investment in Prolyte truss – you’ll get an offer for this. Any type or brand of truss applies, with the exception of Prolyte truss.
- Take inventory of products for exchange – for each kilogramme of old truss you trade in you’ll get five times the scrap value of aluminium
- No handling, no fuss – Prolyte will arrange delivery and pick-up of discarded truss
- Keeping it green – Truss materials will be scrapped and recycled
- Promote yourself – Join the network and get listed on the Prolyte locator app as Prolyte rental partner
The Prolyte Truss Exchange Programme runs from May 1st 2015 to May 1st 2016. Don’t miss this unique opportunity!
1st June 2015
© 1999 - 2020 Entertainment Technology Press Limited News Stories