Latest News Headlines
Christie wins Six Industry Awards at InfoComm 2015
Christie added to its extensive trophy collection at InfoComm 2015, with six new awards including the new Boxer, which is making waves with rental stagers. This recognition for Christie by the industry’s most respected professionals, testifies to its ongoing commitment to its customers. By providing the right light for the application, Christie’s customers imagine, create and share their visions.
The award-winning line up:
- Christie Velvet LED – Readers' Choice award for ‘Favourite Video Wall Product’ – rAVe magazine
- Christie Velvet LED Apex Series – Best of Show award for ‘New and outstanding products exhibited at InfoComm’ – Digital Signage magazine.
- Christie GS Series – ‘Most Innovative Emerging Technologies’ – NewBay Media
- New Christie Captiva DUW350S Ultra Short Throw lens projector – ‘Best of Show’ award – Government Video magazine.
- Christie Boxer – ‘Best Video Projection Product – High Lumen’ – NewBay Media
- Christie FHQ981-L 98-inch LCD flat panel – ‘Innovation; performance against category standard; richness/relevance of feature sets; ease of installation/maintenance; and value/ROI’ – Sound & Video Contractor
“Christie is honoured for the recognition of leading industry professionals and to accept these awards,” said Kathryn Cress, vice president, global and corporate marketing, Christie. “As the integrated visual systems leader, Christie continues to provide its customers with the world’s best shared experiences while setting new boundaries for what is possible.”
6th July 2015
© 1999 - 2020 Entertainment Technology Press Limited News Stories