Latest News Headlines
wysiwyg resets the standard for lighting design
Canada – Available now, wysiwyg R35 lighting design software from CAST Software, is more desirable than ever. Increases to the software’s already distinctive performance includes:
- Pulling Focus in LIVE mode via DMX is introduced to ensure footprint focus is previsualised and pre-cued so ‘What You See Is truly What You Get’ on stage.
- Increased performance from CAD to Shaded View and even in Graphic Memory Management.
- Sharper Laser Simulation in Shaded View mode takes lighting design to a new level.
- Numerous CAD additions, such as Hatching and Callout Arrows, to enhance the representation of drawing and Plots.
- A new way to define Fixture Attribute Layouts by saving them as FAL Templates which can be shared and applied to any Fixtures and shared on all files.
- 205 brand-new lighting fixtures are added to wysiwyg R35 – a wysiwyg record!
“R35 delivers numerous new exciting features and enhancements in all areas of wysiwyg: new CAD tools, updates to Paperwork, and more performance and enhancements to our visualisation. Additionally, workflow has been improved in many areas to speed up the design process. I believe by incorporating our users through our Beta programme and using their feedback in our designs, we continue to deliver quality features that help all our users release after release. wysiwyg R35 continues to move our software forward, adding more functionality and delivering better visualisation with every release,” says Dino Mazza, product manager at CAST Software.
9th July 2015
© 1999 - 2020 Entertainment Technology Press Limited News Stories