Latest News Headlines
Corporate Sponsorships Boost USITT 2016
USA – Some top names in entertainment technology are contributing to USITT 2016 by sponsoring key elements of the Annual Conference & Stage Expo to be held March 16-19 in Salt Lake City.
InterAmerica Stage, Disney Creative Entertainment, JR Clancy, H&H Specialties, and Cirque du Soleil are among those contributing to make USITT 2016 a world class event, with sponsorship of major events, spaces and gear.
Other sponsors of important facets from receptions to Wi-Fi include Vectorworks, RC4 Wireless, Gantom Lighting, AV Pro, Tomcat, Schuler Shook, Ron Fogel & Associates, Elation Professional, Texas Scenic Co. and Point Source Audio.
USITT still has several sponsorship opportunities available at www.usittshow.com/sponsorships.
USITT sponsors help maximise the Conference & Stage Expo experience by underwriting significant aspects of the event. In exchange, they get their logos prominently displayed in the program and website, and branding to some 5,000 attendees in the backstage industry.
The USITT 2016 sponsors so far are:
- Gantom Lighting and Controls, RC4 Wireless, AV Pro, Inc., and Texas Scenic stage equipment are sponsoring the Keynote speech by Tupac Martir, the visual artist whose production an lighting designs have elevated shows from Elton John and Sting to London Fashion Week.
- JR Clancy stage rigging and Cirque du Soleil are sponsoring Opening Night, featuring a party, refreshments, and the New Products Showcase also known as “Brag & Swag.” Clancy also will sponsor the International Reception on opening day.
- IA Stage rigging and equipment is sponsoring the USITT 2016 lanyards and a new addition, Expo swag bags to be handed out at registration. Eight companies also will be able to buy ad inserts for the bags as additional sponsorships.
- Disney Creative Entertainment and H&H Specialities stage rigging and curtains are each sponsoring Networking Lounges on the Stage Expo floor where people can recharge their devices and meet for networking and conversation. Elation Professional lighting and controls is sponsoring an Attendee Lounge in the Conference area of the Salt Palace Convention Center.
- Vectorworks, Inc., design software is sponsoring the Tech Olympics, a competition that requires teams of students to perform a series of theatre tech tasks.
- Ron Fogel & Associates technical solutions is underwriting Wi-Fi costs for the Conference.
- Schuler Shook Theatre Planners underwrites USITT 365, the year-round mobile app for USITT, available at www.usitt.org/mobile. Tomcat Staging, Lighting and Support Systems is sponsoring the USITT 2016 portion of the app that allows users to learn about and plan their show schedule.
- Point Source Audio microphones is sponsoring a You Are Here guide map for Stage Expo.
USITT is still seeking sponsors for Registration, in the high-visibility lobby of the Salt Palace Convention Center, as well as for the Stage Expo Hall, a Buyers Room with a “sky club” atmosphere for decision-maker level attendees.
Other sponsorship opportunities include the Closing Night Reception, Coffee Hours for USITT Regional Sections, Expo bag inserts, and Stage Expo virtual floor plan ads. Please visit www.usittshow.com/sponsorships to learn more about these opportunities, or contact USITT Stage Expo manager Ron Procopio at email@example.com
USITT, the United States Institute for Theatre Technology, is the national non-profit serving the performing arts/entertainment design and technology community, www.usitt.org
30th September 2015
© 1999 - 2020 Entertainment Technology Press Limited News Stories