Latest News Headlines
Registration Now Open for USITT 2017
USA – Online registration for USITT 2017 March 8-11 in St. Louis is now open! With more than 5,000 attendees and 300 exhibitors expected at the Conference & Stage Expo, early registration and hotel housing reservations are encouraged.
USITT’s 57th Annual Conference & Stage Expo runs March 8-11 in St. Louis. Register by Dec. 1 for the lowest rates at www.usittshow.org.
The 2017 show features over 200 conference sessions in 13 tracks including:
- Light Lab, an interactive experience where both students and lighting professionals can learn about the most recent state of the art lighting equipment. The lab gives opportunity for participants to get their hands on equipment that they otherwise might never get the chance to.
- Costume Studio will offer hands-on opportunities to test new techniques on different machines, and help raise money for causes with the materials made on the Stage Expo floor.
- Tech Expo will feature creative solutions to production problems both common and obscure. Tech Expo is the only juried exhibition and publication devoted to theatre technologists.
- Stage Expo, featuring 300 exhibitors showcasing the latest in live entertainment technology.
- Closing night celebration at the St. Louis City Museum.
10th October 2016
© 1999 - 2021 Entertainment Technology Press Limited News Stories