Latest News Headlines
Optoma to unveil new laser, 4K UHD and gaming projectors along with innovative mapping solutions at ISE 2017
The Netherlands – Optoma has announced it will showcase a wide variety of technology at ISE 2017. Visitors to stand 1-H120 in Hall 1 will be among the first to see and experience unique projection demonstrations including ultra-bright lamp-less laser, 4K DLP projection and mapping solutions for both professional AV applications and home users.
The latest product range will be on display for the business, education, professional installation, retail and home entertainment markets. Optoma’s latest range of NuForce consumer audio products will also be on show.
Demonstrations not to miss include:
- Laser phosphor projectors for flexible installation, great colours and more consistent brightness
- Innovative retail solutions using projection to create engaging in-store displays
- 4K UHD projector using single chip DLP technology – bringing ultimate clarity to both home and professional users
- Mapping solutions - covering all markets from home users to professional AV installations
- New 1080p gaming projectors – featuring DARBEE Visual Presence digital image enhancement technology for an immersive and lifelike viewing experience
- NuForce sound range – combining superior style with high resolution audio
Optoma’s head of marketing, Joe Ahmed, said: “We are excited to showcase the benefits of projection over flat panels with our latest developments in projection technology. Our professional AV business has seen dramatic growth and we look forward to unveiling even more innovative solutions which will demonstrate the breadth of our range.”
The stand will be organised into zones with demonstrations taking place throughout the show. Experts from Optoma’s product management team and European sales regions will be on hand to provide technical knowledge and one-to-one demonstrations.
Optoma’s lamp-less ZU650 laser projector will feature on the stand. This has been shortlisted in the 2017 InAVation awards, ‘Technology for Leisure’ category. The winner is chosen by vote which opens Monday 21 November 2016 and will be announced at ISE: www.inavationawardsonthenet.net
ISE 2017 takes place from 7th to 10th February 2017 at the RAI Exhibition Centre in Amsterdam. The Optoma stand can be found in Hall 1, stand 1-H120. Visitors can use code 705254 to receive a free entry ticket: www.iseurope.org
18th November 2016
© 1999 - 2020 Entertainment Technology Press Limited News Stories