Latest News Headlines
Set yourself free with the DiGiCo S-Series App
The new DiGiCo S App is the perfect way to control DiGiCo S-Series consoles straight from an Apple iPad. Designed to be compatible with DiGiCo's S21 and S31, it allows remote, wireless control of any DiGiCo S-Series mixing console wherever the user is.
The DiGiCo S App permanently displays an overview of the console layout, so the user can select any available console bank and have the same user-friendly operation that is already familiar, without being tied to the console.
What can be controlled:
- Channel Setup - +48V, polarity, analogue gain, digital trim, channel delay, insert points on/off, meters
- Mix – channel label, pan, mute, solo, fader level, meters
- EQ – 4 band EQ plus HPF/LPF
- Dynamics – all dynamics parameters for all console dynamics modes
- Auxes – auxiliary send levels, on/off, auxiliary pans
- Buss Routing – assignment of channels to busses
- Snapshots – insert new, recall, update, delete
- Matrix – sends, on/off, matrix input labels
- Graphic EQ – 32 faders and on/off for each unit, flatten all bands
- Save Session
- There is also an overview mode for selecting the Bank that needs to be controlled. Tap the arrow down symbol in the top right corner of the main view
- Connection details can be saved for different devices
- Aux Select buttons can (optionally) activate the Solo function for the relevant Aux Channels. Tap the Aux Menu button a second time to activate/deactivate this function.
The DiGiCo S App requires V1.4+ of the S-Series console software and the iPad connection must be configured on the console. It is not compatible with earlier versions of S-Series software.
5th April 2017
© 1999 - 2021 Entertainment Technology Press Limited News Stories