Latest News Headlines
Get more DiGiCo S-Series for your money
DiGiCo has announced the release of its latest V2.0 software upgrade for its S-Series consoles, adding key features including increased channel count for both the S21 and S31 from 40 to 48 input channels.
This free of charge upgrade gives S-Series users an amazing 48 mono/stereo switchable flexi-channels, the equivalent to 46 busses at 96kHz, with no processing limitations, giving you the DiGiCo power, performance and sonic quality you want, whatever your budget.
The upgrade also includes:
- New switching functionality for the order of EQ and Dynamics modules
- New Stereo Width and Balance controls added to the Input Processing View for Stereo Input Channels
- The addition of a Disable Master Mute function
- New Backup User Partition function allowing all user sessions to be copied to an external USB key at the same time
- A Clear User Partition function allowing all user sessions to be deleted from the user partition
DiGiCo’s S-Series consoles have been designed with meticulous attention to detail, using the same FPGA components as its SD Series consoles, combined with a new ARM QuadCore RISC processor.
“This is what has allowed us to produce an entry level range with the same fundamental technological values as every other DiGiCo console and faster processing and lower power consumption than any other console in its class,” says DiGiCo’s general manager Austin Freshwater. “It also gives us the ability to unlock more features as time goes on, so you can be confident your investment is safe and you won’t have to buy a new console to keep up with the ever-increasing demands of today’s industry.”
13th July 2017
© 1999 - 2018 Entertainment Technology Press Limited News Stories