Latest News Headlines
Audiologic Introduces The Learning Space
UK – The Audiologic team has announced the establishment of a brand new demonstration and education facility at its Harlow headquarters. Construction of The Audiologic Learning Space began in August when the company expanded the size of its operation to meet ever-increasing demand for its products and services. A feature of the planned expansion was to create a bespoke space that would allow customers to visit and witness product demonstrations, receive hands-on training and work closely with the Audiologic team on project planning and product selection. This aim has now been realised.
The multi-room Learning Space features permanently installed products from across the Audiologic portfolio, as well as the capacity to set up temporary systems for demonstration and training purposes. This supports both Audiologic’s own bespoke training sessions and those of its suppliers who will be able to deliver their own specific education and demonstration events. The spaces can be used in multiple configurations allowing the simulation of project environments such as boardroom, huddle-space, studio and so on.
Sales and marketing director at Audiologic, Andy Lewis sees the development of the Learning Space as exciting and important in equal measure: “Audiologic is not just a distributor or shifter of boxes, we’re so much more than that. The development of the Learning Space is another tangible commitment in offering our customers the best possible ongoing support. In today’s technological climate, education and training in the AV field has never been more important. Amongst our extensive portfolio of products lie the solutions to every audio challenge to be faced but selection of the right products is critical to achieving the ultimate marriage of quality and value. By enabling our customers to come in and see a variety of products in action and discuss with our expert team the most effective path to successful outcomes, we believe we are offering them the indisputable advantages of experience, detailed consultation and better-informed choices.”
It is not just Audiologic’s customers who are set to benefit from the new Learning Space. Suppliers too will benefit by virtue of their products being more easily accessed by customers in a physical sense – whether this is driven by the brand’s own targeted training or customer curiosity – integrators (and their customers) can arrange to see products in action.
Lewis concludes: “The case for the Learning Space being of benefit to customers, end-users and suppliers is clear but it’s also worth making the point that it will be of huge benefit to us as well! Anything that brings us closer to our customers is good for business as it presents us with an opportunity to demonstrate not only products but also the depth and breadth of expertise within the Audiologic team. This goes a long way to cementing customer confidence in the fact that we can assist from the outset of a project through to its successful conclusion. By closely interacting with our customers, we can also gain valuable feedback that contributes to the way we shape our training. The whole concept is a definite win-win.”
- Room to accommodate 16 participants in the main training area equipped with 4m 4K projection wall.
- Dedicated huddle space suitable for ‘hands on’ with products, or as an informal meeting area for up to six people.
- Boardroom with seating for up to 10 people. This space can be used for formal meetings or demonstrations in an authentic space.
- Bluejeans VC end-point and QSC PTZ cameras with Q-sys Core 110f DSP throughout.
- Cabling for up to 80 speaker points (free-standing, wall-mounted and ceiling) allowing for multiple combinations of speakers and amplifiers in a fully flexible demonstration space.
- Permanently installed equipment includes Shure MXA and MXW ranges of microphone technology, Sennheiser MobileConnect and SpeechLine ranges with speakers and amplifiers from QSC, Nexo, Ecler, Audica and AMC.
- Structured CAT6 cabling throughout all the spaces with HDMI switching between all the rooms.
7th February 2018
© 1999 - 2020 Entertainment Technology Press Limited News Stories