Latest News Headlines
Weekly Elation Hour webinar series to begin 22 April
Online presentation series to address the personal experiences behind product development including the how and why behind Elation’s award-winning product series. Top industry designers to share their own unique experiences and lighting techniques.
On Wednesday, 22 April, Elation Professional will be launching the Elation Hour, a weekly virtual presentation that will delve into the more personal side of product development while also addressing the technology and process behind the company’s most popular product series. Also on the schedule are a series of discussions with some of our industry’s most noted designers who plan to share their own personal insight and experience across the broad scope of entertainment lighting.
Hosted each Wednesday by Elation national sales manager John Dunn and global product manager Matthias Hinrichs, the first Elation Hour presentation: Behind the Products – R&D, will take place on 22 April at 10:00am Pacific Standard Time in the US. The free webinar is an excellent opportunity to hear about the more human aspect of a busy R&D department while gaining insight into the how and why behind some of Elation’s leading technologies.
To register, RSVP here.
On Wednesday, 29 April, join three of America’s top lighting designers for television, Victor Fable, Joshua Hutchings and Ed Motts, for the first Tools & Techniques discussion. Hear them tell about their own adventures in lighting while gaining a greater understanding of the ins and outs of TV and film lighting. Tune in over the next several weeks as other top designers share their knowledge and experience in lighting festivals, outdoor events, Broadway, theatre, trade shows, corporate events, special events, concerts and live events.
The Elation Hour series will also include virtual product launches of some of Elation’s latest innovations. See below for a schedule of dates and topics (subject to change).
The Elation Hour, Wednesdays, 10am PST: (schedule subject to change)
- 22 April: Behind the Products - R&D – Elation Global Product Manager Matthias Hinrichs
- 29 April: Tools & Techniques – TV/Film with Victor Fable, Joshua Hutchings and Ed Motts
- 6 May: Tools & Techniques – Festivals & Outdoor Events
- 13 May: Behind the Products – Service & Support with Elation Service Manager Gines Gines
- 20 May: Tools & Techniques – Broadway & Theatre
- 27 May: Tools & Techniques – Trade Show, Corporate & Special Events
- 3 June: Tools & Techniques – Concerts/Live Events
- 3 June: Virtual Product Launch – Artiste Mondrian
- 10 June: Virtual Product Launch – Fuze Wash FR
22nd April 2020
© 1999 - 2020 Entertainment Technology Press Limited News Stories