20/05/2022 - Project News
Costa Rica – PAS Church in Costa Rica recently embarked on the important task of selecting and installing a new FOH console to manage an...
- 500 Plus Astera Titan Tubes Join the Cyber Rodeo Party at Tesla Gigafactory
- Over 400 Claypaky fixtures at the 2022 Eurovision Song Contest
- Void Acoustics celebrates successful return to ISE
- GLP shines twice on back-to-back primetime German TV shows
- JRLX adds “do all” Proteus Lucius to rental stock
- Stage Precision and Neutral Human Announce Strategic Partnership
- Massive Productions Creates Soaring Looks For El Alfa with Chauvet Professional
- Patchwork London deploys DiGiCo Quantum 225 on Pale Waves
- disguise powers debut of virtual production at Cannes Film Festival
- Teatro Garcia de Resende chooses ETC ArcLamp
- L-Acoustics Scores at Chengdu Phoenix Mountain Indoor Stadium with 360° A Series Installation
- David Beebe Reflects Many Sides of The Zombies with Chauvet Professional
- Ayrton presents Cobra – its first laser source IP65-rated luminaire
- Atlona Adds Quality Assurance Expert to Growing Quality and Support Team
- Fading into Retirement
- Francis Reid
This is the final book in Francis Reid's fading trilogy which, with Fading Light and Carry on Fading, updates the Hearing the Light record of places visited, performances seen, and people met.
Never say never, but the author uses the ‘final’ label because decreasing mobility means that his ability to travel is diminished to the point that his life is now contained within a very few square miles.
His memories are triggered by over 600 CDs, half of them Handel and 100 or so DVDs supplemented by a rental subscription to LOVEFiLM.Visit Our Bookshop